Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#1 Reason I Love Germany

The #1 reason I love Germany is an easy one, it's because J.P. my German fiance is here.  After two years of having an ocean and 8000km between us, it's the best feeling on earth to see him everyday and enjoy the simple pleasures of eating dinner together, enjoying a glass of wine on our balcony, watching our cats play, taking walks after dinner through vineyards, playing board games and so on.  There are many reasons I love Germany, but the #1 reason is the most important - J.P. is here.

Photo of the #1 reason I love Germany in Hamburg

3 comments:

  1. I was start reading from reason#11 and was wondering when are you going to mention Germans... lol it looks like you saved the best for the last (or first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes good point, I've mentioned one very important German, but of course the Germans are another reason why I love Germany - good thing I've still got 489 reasons to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your blog I understood that Germany offers much to be seen and appreciated and Germany is a popular holiday destination.Thanks for sharing this Blog...

    ReplyDelete