Thursday, August 26, 2010

#2 Reason I Love Germany - Cheese Spatzle

Cheese spatzle, another reason I love Germany





The #2 reason I love Germany is the cheese spatzle.  Spatzle is a noodle dish from the states of Baden Würtemberg and Bavaria.  Fortunately I happen to live in Stuttgart, the capital of Baden Würtemberg, so there's no shortage of cheese spatzle.  Unfortunately, I have a gluten allergy, so I have to buy a special cheese spatzle made with rice flour that I make at home.  Sampling the regional cuisine is a must anytime you go anywhere new and fortunately for me I happen to love the local specialty, cheese spatzle.  Another reason I love Germany.  If you love Germany, check out Food and Drink in Germany Vs Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. I agree with you 100%! Cheese spätzle is yum-my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth starts watering!!!! very deliciousssss...
    Very eager to know it's preparation...

    ReplyDelete