Thursday, August 26, 2010

#3 Reason I Love Germany

#2 Reason I love Germany, the walking paths around the Baeren Schloss
The #3 reason I love Germany is the abundance of walking paths (Germans love their nature).  Most of which lead to a cafe of some sorts, usually serving a nice selection of delicious cakes and coffee.  Going for a walk, stopping for a cappuccino, then finishing our walk is our Sunday ritual.  One of our favourite places are the forested paths around the Baeren Schloss (Bear Castle) near Schloss Solitude (Solitude Castle) in Stuttgart with its BBQ facilities and lakes, making it a popular spot for both families and couples.  Another reason I love Germany. If you love Germany, check out Expat in Germany
#2 Reason I love Germany, the paths around the Baeren Schloss

1 comment:

  1. Walking paths in Germany is also one of the places that attracts tourist. Usually, everybody loves to walk on a road with dry leaves beside it.

    ReplyDelete