Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Reason #12 Why I Love Germany: Alpine Flowers


These beautiful alpine flowers were everywhere we went.
The #12 reason why I love Germany are the alpine flowers.  We went hiking in Germany this past weekend and even though we are well into September the alpine flowers were still blooming.  I love the long growing season here for alpine flowers, well all flowers actually.  But the alpine flowers can speak for themselves much better than I ever could:


A bright yellow alpine flower with dainty petals

I love the contrast of white alpine flowers against the green grass

Alpine flowers that have just finished blooming

More of these beautiful alpine flowers

I think you can see why the alpine flowers are another reason why I love Germany.

3 comments:

  1. alpine flowers really looking beautiful,i also fall in love with germany now as i think only germany have such cute alpine flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing all the flowers.The shape of the white alpine flower looks like a star and I also enjoyed the lining up of blue alpine flowers in midst of grass.

    ReplyDelete