Tuesday, August 31, 2010

#6 Reason I Love Germany: Dogs in Germany

Dogs in Germany are friendly and well behaved
The #6 reason I love Germany are the well behaved dogs in Germany.  I've never seen such well behaved dogs anywhere!  Fortunately, dogs in Germany are well loved and Germans teach their dogs obedience through positive reinforcement.  I have yet to see a German yell at their dog. 

The only dog I've seen misbehaving was an English guy's dog, that kept barking and leaping at other dogs.  A German lady in front of him promptly told him in English that his dog needed more discipline.  When he ignored her, she just sniffed and said "Hmmm...clearly this is dog doesn't have any German education."  The English guy continued to ignore her but my cousin and I burst out laughing.  I don't know how they train dogs in Germany, but I do know that dogs in Germany are well cared for and very obedient dogs.  As an animal lover, this is another reason why I love Germany. If you love Germany, check out Expat in Germany

5 comments:

  1. If I were British, I'd be a little wary at being told that I needed 'a German education'....hmm... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend also told me that when he went to Germany. A lot of the dogs are very friendly and well behaved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that is so cute :) I wonder how they get them to behave so well!

    Did not notice many dogs when I was in Germany but was only there for two days. I guess it depends on where you go too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These well behaved dogs in Germany shows the Disciplined culture of Germany.

    ReplyDelete