Sunday, October 17, 2010

Re; Please vote for my other blog, Living as an Expat in Germany

Today's post is different than my other posts.  My other blog, Living as an Expat in Germany is listed as one of the top ten travel blogs by Go! Overseas which is in itself an honor, but in addition, Go! Overseas is currently holding a reader's choice competition to see which of the top  blogs is THE Best Blog in Germany.  Please take a moment to check out the blogs, there are some good ones, and if you like Living as an Expat in Germany, please vote for it at The Best Blog in Germany, Living as an Expat in Germany.  All votes are sincerely appreciated and one vote per day is allowed.  Voting is open until October 20.    Thank you in advance!  Stay tuned for the 19th Reason I Love Germany, coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very happy to give a vote for your blog - I Love Germany. Excellent work, I am surprise when I come in this blog and fully satisfied. This is real fact that your post is different than all other posts. Thanks for sharing this blog…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, and thanks so much for the vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Germany is famous for its festivals, most of which are regional. Oktoberfest comes to mind for many people. But contrary to popular belief Oktoberfest is not celebrated throughout all of Germany, but primarily in Munich with smaller festivals in the surrounding area.

    ReplyDelete